Friday, August 19, 2011

QS TopMBA: First Stop in Your MBA Journey


Many have written to me about MBA programs, asking about which MBA program should they do. Honestly, my focus had been on US MBAs before I landed in Germany in 2010. My co-founders may have looked at more schools. However, one of the websites that I recommend you to look at is www.topmba.com.

London-based QS runs one of the largest, if not the largest, tertiary educational fairs in the world. Their popular QS World MBA Tours attract some of the top schools around the world and together with these schools, QS brings the admissions officers and alumni closer to your city. I have associated myself with QS since 2008 through GMAT Malaysia promoting their events in Kuala Lumpur (see label). I highly recommend you to check out their website for more information about the schools that you like to join. Perhaps we can talk more about your selections. Don't forget to register for their 2011 World MBA Tour, http://gmatmalaysia.blogspot.com/2011/08/qs-world-mba-2011-tour-coming-to-your.html.


Jimmy Low

No comments: